LMGTECH’s development and processing services allow contractors to optimize their resources. it is focused on research and development. Its services are flexible and adaptive to meet the particular needs of its clients and the market.
LMGTECH offers the following services :
- Composite lamination using elastomeric membrane thermo-fusion.
- Composite lamination using urethane-based adhesives.
- Composite panel lamination using PVA adhesives.
- Processing of self-adhesive panels (2019).
- Assembly of sandwich panels.
- Assembly of accordion panels.
- Cutting materials for custom assembly.
- EPS and XPS insulation and polyisocyanurate boards.
- Gypsum board, cement panels, fibreboard and asphalt board.
- Rock wool and cork.
- Elastomer membranes, TPO and EPDM membranes.
- Rigid polymers, pre-painted steel and aluminium
2 IMPORTANT INVESTMENTS AND INNOVATIONS IN 2019
We are currently developing a new line of thermally-fused roof panel processing. This addition will allow for continuous lamination and much higher productivity. It will also allow for lamination of 16-foot (4.877-metre) double panels.
To meet our clients’ needs market trends and climate variations, new self-adhesive panel processing equipment will be added to our services. This equipment will allow us to process adhesive panels that exceed the strictest standards and continue developing the patent for the hybrid intermediate panel.
(PATENTED) HYBRID MOUNT PANEL
LMGTECH is developing a new range of building envelope products. This intermediate hybrid panel increases the functionality and performance of rigid and semi-rigid panels such as fibreboard, EPS and XPS insulation, gypsum board, rock wool.
Its goal is to put this technology on the market by 2020.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 819 668-5999